We work harder and harder to make our life richer and happier.
As a town factory in Hamamatsu City, one of the world's largest industrial clusters, we have earned the patronage of our customers for over 75 years.
- SONEC Co., Ltd.
- Daisuke Sone
- 482-8 Higasimikata cho, Kita-ku,
Hamamatsu city, Shizuoka Pref.,
- 15,000,000 JPY
- Main business
- manufacturing and sales of precision mechanical parts
- Certified Public Accountant: Hikita Certified Public Accountant Office
Lawyer: Obara Sogo Law Office
- Lathe manufacturing is started
- Sone Tekkojo is founded
- The company name is changed to SONEC
- Factory is expanded (constant temperature room for measurement, and office room)
- Management Innovation Plan of Shizuoka is approved
- Approved as a Hamamatsu Advanced Company
- Head office is moved, and prototype and development business is started
- President Toshio Sone is inaugurated as the chairperson, the executive director Daisuke Sone is inaugurated as the president
- The managing director Yuki Sone is inaugurated as the executive director
- 75th anniversary of foundation
Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs)
Our activities to realize SDGs
Machining hard metals is an amazing feat. The finished product is highly precise and beautiful, and we feel the wonder of invisible technology and skills. Through precision machining, which plays an important role in manufacturing, we will continue to engage in sustainable business activities to contribute to the sustainability of the environment and society.
We adopt a work system that considers not only the health of our employees, but also their work-life balance.
- Management of overtime work (all employees achieved the target amount of overtime hours within the 36-hour agreement, and zero service overtime work).
- Shift work is planned in consideration of the employee's wishes.
- Measures against infectious diseases (all toilets have been replaced with TOTO sterilized water toilets).
- Measures against heat stroke (vending machine sells drinks by 50 yen during the summer, etc.).
- Subsidies for influenza vaccines and other infectious disease countermeasures.
Human resource development
We are also doing the human resource development as our social contribution.
That is to train our staffs as working members of society and improve their skills. As a result, we can provide better products with our customers.
Technology is knowledge, skill is experience.
It is essential for Monozukuri to improve the technology and to pass skills down.
From the active communication with our customers as well as research institutes and universities,
we can not only obtain the latest information, but also arouse the motivation needed for our manufacturing.
We aim to provide a safe and secure working environment through our compliance-oriented corporate stance.
Based on that, we continue to strengthen our governance, pursue profits, and maintain sound management.
- Thorough labor management through the attendance system to eliminate unnecessary overtime work and service overtime.
- Periodic review of business operations under the guidance of legal advisors, accountants, and labor and social security attorneys.
- CEO's strict stance against sexual harassment and power harassment, which was made known to all employees as part of the CEO's policy.
- Commitment to pay bonuses three times a year during the fiscal year when the company is in the black.
Through our manufacturing business of transportation machinery parts and precision machinery parts, we will provide products that contribute to society, improve quality performance and customer satisfaction, develop as a trusted company, and promote the following items in order to realize our management philosophy.
- To be recognized by our customers, we will be honest, improve our skills, and continue to produce good products.
- To maintain and improve quality and provide products and services that satisfy customer requirements, we will continuously improve our quality management system and enhance its effectiveness.
- To ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and customer requirements, we will raise awareness and fulfill our compliance obligations.
- To effectively promote the achievement of quality objectives and improve quality performance, the following items shall be used as a framework for setting and reviewing objectives:
- productivity improvement
- improvement of operational efficiency
- reduction of operational nonconformities
- reduction of loss costs
We maintain ISO14001 certification, and we also join activities to contribute to the use of renewable clean energy, such as cooperating in solar power generation and recycling metal scraps. We promote greening activities at our head office, and are working to make our factory, which tends to be inorganic, feel natural and environmentally friendly.
- Aggressive investment in the latest processing equipment that is expected to save energy.
- Install solar panels to produce clean energy without CO2.
- Expand green belt to reduce the emission of CO2 and save energy.
- Promote paperless operations by introducing electronic blackboards and digitizing the production management system.
- Reuse packing materials which are disposed at a customer’s side.
- Buy used clothes from our staffs to reuse as a cleaning material.
- Convert all lighting in the company to LED.
- Environmental Policy
Through our manufacturing business of transportation machinery parts and precision machinery parts, we will understand the impact of our business activities on the environment, protect the environment and prevent pollution, continuously improve our environmental management system, and aim to improve our environmental performance and business development by ensuring and promoting compliance with the following items.
- we comply with environmental laws and regulations and other requirements accepted by our company.
- To achieve our management policy, we will make this environmental policy known to all employees and to make it available to the public.
- To effectively promote the achievement of environmental targets and improve environmental performance, the following items shall be used as a framework for setting and reviewing targets.
- productivity improvement
- Improvement of operational efficiency
- Promotion of energy and resource conservations
- Proper management of chemical substances